Raspberry & Cashew Coconut Icecream Thermomix
1 vanilla bean (scrapings from the inside, and pod went into the homemade vanilla essence),
Sweetener to taste, I used 5 tsps of natvia stevia , you could use anything that you like or you could leave it out,
1 can of coconut milk 380-400 gram,
2 Table Spoons of coconut oil,
pinch of salt,
1/2 cup of frozen raspberries,
1/2 cup of raw cashews roughly chopped.
1. Put 2 eggs in the thermomix with the whisk blade in, with vanilla scrapings, and sweetener.
2. Mix on speed 4 for 5 mins.
3. Pour in coconut milk and oil, mix on speed 5 for 7 mins temp 38c
4. Put half the frozen raspberries and cashews into the icecream maker.
5. Pour icecream mix into the icecream maker, and put the remain raspberries and cashews on top.
6. Following the directions for your machine, turn on for at least 20 mins.
7. Transfer to the freezer for 2-3 hours.
195 Calories, Serves 8 – Myfitnesspal.com