HCG – Meatizza (P2)
I got this idea from someone else, who got an idea of Pete Evans. This is a Meatizza, An off take of a pizza but is made with Mince as the base. To make it P2 I’ve left off nuts and cheese, and made sure all the other ingredients are P2 freely.
Recipe serves 1 person. Is a HCG Phase 2 recipe.
100 grams of lean mince,
1 tsp Italian herbs,
1 tsp crushed garlic,
a pinch of salt,
1 TB Sugar free, tomato paste,
2 Slices of Tomato,
Salt and Pepper to taste.
1. Put Mince, herbs, garlic and salt into a bowl and massage through the meat well. This massaging process is what binds the meat together so make you spend a good ten mins really working the meat.
2. Shape into a patty that are a bit under a 1cm high.
3. Put on a try and bake in an oven at 180c for 20 mins.
4. After the first cooking time, take the tray out of the oven and put on top of the patty the tomato paste and then your two slices of tomato.
5. Bake in the oven for another 10 mins.
6. Remove Meatizza’s from the tray and add 1/8 a cup of boiling water to it, and using a wooden spoon mix it with the juices to create a sauce.
Serve with a HCG Salad, Lettuce, cucumber, apple, onion and splash of vinegar.
Both my husband and I are doing this round together so to save on cooking I’m aiming to make as many meals that are similar as possible. So for the children, I used the same recipe but used full fat mince, and added a slice of cheese to there Meatizza, and added a more variety to of veggies in there salad. This is a new family favourite, HCG or not! It was totally Yum!
Here are some Pics of the cook process. If you give it a try let me know what you think .