HCG Cauliflower Soup with poached Chicken
HCG P2 – Version
100 grams Chicken Breast – Per person/per meal
1/2 onion – Per Person/Per Meal
1 Garlic Clover – Per Person/Per Meal
Bunch of fresh herbs – Rosemary, Thyme, Basil, Sage
1 Cup of Spinach – Per Person/Per Meal
1 Cup of Cauliflower – Per Person/ Per Meal
Salt & Pepper
1. Put all the ingredients into a pot and cover with water.
2. Simmer until chicken in poached, then remove chicken.
3. Continue to cook the rest of the ingredients until cauliflower is soft.
4. Using a blender/stick blender/thermomix blender soup into a smooth texture.
5. Salt and Pepper to taste.
6. Serve with Chicken sliced over top.
* I have written Per Person/ Per Meal next to some of the ingredients, one of the ways to help you stay organise on the HCG diet is to make meals in bulk when you can. So this can easily be one of those meals that you make and freeze or put in the fridge for later.
** I made this for my family. For my children I served theirs with grated cheese over the time to help bulk up the Calories for them. My whole family enjoyed this meal, and asked for more. So that is always a bonus in our house hold.
*** this recipe can also easy be converted to GAPS, or Paleo, by using Bone broth instead of water, and using as much chicken and cauliflower as you like.