Grain Free Salmon Fish Cakes
This is one of my quick go to meals for my family, when I haven’t been organised to get something out of the freezer for dinner or I have left over fish, from our favourite family meals of pan fried salmon. This is Full GAPS Friendly, and Paleo.
400 grams Canned or pre-cooked salmon (Remove Bones)
1 TB – Your Inspirations At Home – Herb and Garlic
1 TB – Your Inspirations At Home – Dill and Onion
2 TB – Coconut flour
1/4 tsp – Salt
1/4 a cup of Peas
1. Combine all ingredients together in a bowl and let sit for 10 – 15 mins. I use this time to make a salad, and Avocado Mash.
2. Using either your hands or spoons, shape batter into patties, I make mine the size of a heaped Soup spoon.
3. Shallow fry in the coconut oil, butter or ghee.
4. Turn when browned on one side.
5. Serve and enjoy.
* Serves 5 – I doubt the recipe for my family.
** I have used YIAH Herbs, you can use fresh or dried herbs of your choice, these ones work great for us.